Our award-winning work in natural and processed cheese is based on decades of experience. Our innovative work in these areas includes producing cheese products for customers to bring to market, as well as ingredients and curds for use in processing. This covers a wide range of applications, particularly in the retail and food service industries.
We offer a range of white and red cheddar cheeses with flavour profiles ranging from mild and creamy in young products, to a distinctive sharp and full flavour in the cheddars we’ve matured over longer periods of time.
- Made with high-quality milk from grass-fed cows
- From cows who graze on open pastures
- Customer-driven maturity
- Tailored body and flavour profiles
- Suitable for use in table cheddar, processed cheese and as a food ingredient
- Excellent nutritional value
- Suitability for vegetarian applications
- Available as Truly Grass Fed
Our manufacturing process
As the largest manufacturer of cheddar cheese in the world, our expertise helps us to stay ahead of a dynamic market where demands can quickly evolve. We use our experience in developing award-winning cheese to help solve your technical challenges and improve the overall quality of your cheese.
Get in Touch
Looking for something else? Get in touch using the button below and we can help.